13 May 2010

Time for a change

I'd like to thank my friends, on Facebook and elsewhere, for their birthday greetings.

For some months I've been contemplating changes to the blog, and now is as good a time as any, possibly better a time than most, to make them. I've seen monthly page views on the blog climb to over 10,000 in the last two months. Seeing numbers increase has been exhilarating, but there's more to life, and to blogdom, than those numbers.

Expect the focus to stay on family history and related events in Ottawa, and the UK link, but the frequency of posts to decline. The blog will retain its purpose as described on the masthead "An independent view of family history resources and developments with a British-Canadian perspective, from Ottawa, Canada's Capital for more than 150 years."

You're welcome to stay on for the ride and see how things develop?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad for us that you will be spending less time on the blog-however, changing one's life balance is sometimes necessary and good! I've just been told that I need to try poutine in order to live a little!