I did a posting recently about The Regimental Rogue. Michael O'Leary sent a note that he has now added seven more parts to the section on Researching Canadian Soldiers of the First World War.
- Part 10: Service Numbers; More than meets the eye
- Part 11: Rank, no simple progression
- Part 12: Medals; Pip, Squeak, Wilfred and the whole gang
- Part 13: Evacuation to Hospital
- Part 14: The Wounded and Sick
- Part 15: Crime …
- Part 16: … and Punishment
I advise you not read the section on the wounded and sick before meals.