St. John’s Norway Cemetery and Crematorium is a new CD from the Toronto Branch of the OGS. According to the blurb on the Society website the cemetery, at 256 Kingston Road, was established in 1856 as Anglican and became inter-denominational.
The transcription of this 35acre cemetery was a massive project that took two decades to complete and involved dozens of dedicated volunteers.
The CD, priced at $30, contains 3454 pdf pages with a 55,000 name index.
Order through the Branch website at http://goo.gl/dxd1B
The map is © OpenStreetMap contributors, CC-BY-SA