The Central Ottawa City Archives holds records of Knox Presbyterian Church in MG 8. Knox was formed in 1844 by succession from St. Andrews Presbyterian Church and has been at the present location on the corner of Elgin and Lisgar streets since 1933.
Of most interest for genealogists are records of baptisms 1845 - 1954; marriages 1845 - 1964; burials 1931 to 1955 and; communion 1871 to 1969. These are not available online, nor published. Also in the collection at the Archives is a wide variety of other records of the Church such as annual reports, financial information, minutes, correspondence, photographs and audiovisual material.
The Central Ottawa City Archives is located at 100 at Tallwood Avenue. As with all archives it's wise to check hours of opening and other administrative details - http://www.ottawa.ca/en/rec_culture/museum_heritage/archives/resource_library/index.html.