The vast majority had seen the show, liked it and wanted it to continue to a second season. Four in five of those, the green part of the pie, wanted more in-depth material added through a website, as is often done with PBS informational programming.
The following comments were left by those who selected the "other" option.
- DNA is "old news." Let's hear more compelling stories. Anyone can buy a $99 DNA test to "know who they are."
- Thought it was great, and am sorry that it appears to have been only 4 programs!
- too focused on finding celebrity ancestors, only watched 1st show
- Continue with program but do not have a host
- maybe a few less cases each episode so more indepth interview could take place
- prefer an approach with more substance