Heath Lane Cemetery, West Bromwich with records from 1858 and; Tipton Cemetery with a broken record collection from 1873, are the first two cemeteries from Sandwell in the Black Country area of the West Midlands now at Deceased Online. There are 110,000 burials representing around 200,000 records including burial register scans and grave details to search.
This collection will soon include other cemeteries from Sandwell:
- Holly Lane, Smethwick, records from 1868
- Oldbury Cemetery, Smethwick, B66 1QT:
- Rowley Regis Cemetery, Rowley Regis, B65 0AG: records from 1921
- Rowley Regis Crematorium, Rowley Regis, B65 0AG: records from 1962
- Sandwell Valley Crematorium, Newton Road, West Bromwich, B71 3SX: records from 1962
- Thimblemill Cemetery, Smethwick, B67 6LS: records from 2008
- Uplands Cemetery, Smethwick, B67 6EF: records from 1890
- Wednesbury Cemetery (aka Wood Green Cemetery), Wednesbury, WS10 9QS: records from 1888
- Wood Green Cemetery, Wednesbury, WS10 9QS: records from 1868.