The Ontario Genealogical Society is seeking proposals for one-hour webinar presentations for its Monthly Webinar Series 2016.
Topics of interest are:
- Ontario-specific topics (laws, records, land, history, etc.)
- Ethnic research (Scottish, Irish, English, African-Canadian, German, etc.)
- Canadian military research
- Loyalist research
- Ontario land research
- DNA/genetic genealogy
- Methodology and skill-building
- Technology and trends in genealogy
- Interesting case studies (Ontario specific)
- Organization and project/time management
Deadline for submission is 1 September 2016.
Further information at www.ogs.on.ca/news.php