Lynea Finn, an Ottawa paramedic, is in the final stages of producing this book and is now seeking support through a Kickstarter campaign.
The chapters are:
1. Earliest History and backgroundFind out more and contribute to the funding here.
2. Paramedicine during the war years
3. Ottawa's private and public ambulances
4. Funeral homes offer service
5. A new Era for ambulance services
6. Transition from private to provincial
7. Ottawa Ambulance service
8. Ottawa Fire Services
9. The enhancement of 1984
10. Road to paramedicine
11.McKechnie decision and its' impact
12. The uncertainty of "Who does what?"
13. The evolution of the ambulance call report(ACR)
14. Being an Ottawa Paramedic