20 October 2007

Take the survey

Paul Allen (the lesser) doesn't blog that frequently, but I enjoy his views on genealogy from a business perspective. His most recent posting is What our genealogy customers want. I won't steal his thunder on the results of his company recent survey results -- follow the link and you can read it for yourself, and increase his blog hits which I'm sure he must monitor.

At the start of the posting he mentions that the company uses and likes Qualtrix survey software for client consultation. Knowing that LAC is interested in looking at other forms of client consultation I thought I'd take a look. I found it easy to develop a survey, and quickly put one together on Library and Archives Canada. You might want to try the short survey I developed, here. I'll treat the results with the same level of confidence I give to all online polls.

No comments: