05 March 2011

Dropbox for Genealogists

A free webinar Dropbox for Genealogists is being offered on Thursday, April 21, 2011 by Legacy Family Tree.

I've found Dropbox very useful, and simple to use. Some genealogy colleagues are missing out -- reluctant to venture into terra incognito. This is a good opportunity to gently stretch your wings.

Presenter for this 90-minute session is Thomas MacEntee, the host Geoff Rasmussen, both of whom I've heard give helpful webinars.

According to information here, you will learn how to sign up for Dropbox, install the program and get started, share files and ensure the safety and security of your genealogy research data.

Register now using this link and mark your calendar.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I love Dropbox. I have it on two computers and there is even an Android ap for your smart phone.

I liked the smart phone because if your should come upon something and not have your computer you can access your information.