01 September 2010

A Record-breaking Month

Thanks to you, in August Anglo-Celtic Connections broke all records for visitors. Page views were up 13% from the record set the previous month, unique visitors were up 17% from the previous record last March, and return visitors increased 10% from the record last April. As evidenced by the map, a snapshot of recent visits, people came from all over the English-speaking world. More than 70% were from Canada, 15% from the US, and 5% from the UK.

In September, a shorter month and with my travel commitments, I don't anticipate setting any records.

To continue to bring you items of interest I could do with your help. Do please let me know of items you think would be of interest to ACC readers. Email me from here.

While I don't promise to publish everything, and I do have to filter out the occasional item, most of the news received does find its way onto the blog. 

1 comment:

Patricia Greber said...

I would like to hear a review of the new Family Tree Maker. I have heard it has a lot of new features and I am very curious to hear about them.