04 January 2011

Editor for Anglo-Celtic-Roots

According to Elizabeth Kipp's English Research from Canada blog, she will no longer be Guest Editor for Anglo Celtic Roots next issue as Chris MacPhail has decided to continue as Editor into the future.

Elizabeth writes "it was with a bit of relief that I received that email this afternoon. There is so much that I want to do with all of my research tools that I have purchased that taking on Anglo Celtic Roots (was a spontaneous thought) even as Guest Editor would have used up some of that time otherwise directed towards transcription."

As a multiple award winner Chris' would have been big shoes to fill, and although I have no doubt about Elizabeth's capabilities she does have a rather full plate. I do wonder where the genealogy Elizabeths in this area get all their energy. 

No comments: