News from TheGenealogist on a batch of London school and university records just added.
"This release covers the names of those who graduated from the University of London
between 1836 and 1926 - while for King’s College London, it also provides a list of Fellows
from 1847 to 1920, registered students for 1920-1921 and those awarded degrees in 1920
and 1921 as well as the prizes given at King’s.
With a number of school records, joining this London release, researchers can also find old
boys who served in World War I. For example it is possible to track down men serving with
the colours in the Great War in the case of the Old Wilsonians, as listed in The Wilsonian
Magazine. For those Old Alleynians and Old Haberdashers, who perished in the war, their
names and often a photograph are recorded in the First World War Roll of Honours for both
Dulwich College and the Haberdashers’ Aske’s Hampstead School.
Records included in this release are:
● University of London Historical Record 1836-1926A tip of the hat to Nick Thorne who regularly sends me updates on developments at The Genealogist, even though I'm selective on the ones I blog.
● The Skylark Magazine from Haberdashers' Aske's Hampstead School 1918
● The Wilsonian Magazine April 1914-April 1919
● University College School, London Register 1831-1891
● Royal College Of Chemistry, Royal School Of Mines And Royal College Of Science
Register Of Associates
● Record of Old Westminsters Vols 1 and 2 earliest times -1927
● King's College, London Calendar 1921-1922
● Dulwich College War Record 1914-1919"