Global Genealogy of their top titles and individual products for 2014.
1. Le Tanguay Collection, Version 3.0 http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/canada/quebec/resources/101cd001.htm
2. Loyalist Refugees, Non-Military Refugees in Quebec 1776-1784 By Gavin K. Watt http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/canada/loyalist/resources/101069.htm
3. GLOBAL Brand Hinged Archival Boxes – Buffered http://www.globalgenealogy.com/archival/index.htm#A2
4. Jetté - Dictionnaire généalogique des familles du Québec http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/canada/quebec/resources/601001.htm
5. Old County Maps of England 1836 http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/england/resources/101005.htm
6. A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland  http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/ireland/resources/101068.htm
7. Peter Robinson's Settlers By Carol Bennett http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/canada/ontario/general/resources/101251.htm
8. Heritage Preservation Starter Kit
9. Dictionary of Scottish Emigrants to Canada Before Confederation (pre-1867) Vol. 1, 2, 3 & 4 By Donald Whyte
10. Ignored but Not Forgotten, Canada's English Immigrants By Lucille H. Campey http://globalgenealogy.com/countries/canada/general/resources/207145.htm
A reminder that there's a 60-minute YouTube video of a lecture with the same title given by Lucille Campey at the 2014 BIFHSGO Conference.
Rick commented that though they have enjoyed especially strong sales of MacDonald Research books this year (Stormont Dundas and Glengarry County, Ontario church records), no individual titles in that category made the list.
He also mentioned that the sales mix changed significantly mid-year with the release of all Global Heritage Press and MacDonald Research books as pdf downloads during the summer. "That will likely make a big change in the top 10 list for 2015."