04 December 2013


Kudos to Find My Past. A friend sent in corrections to a couple of census index surnames on the 1881 and 1891 Welsh census to findmypast.co.uk late last evening, and received responses less than 12 hours later that the change would be made. It can be done.

1 comment:

AlisoninVancouver said...

FMP is usually very prompt notifying you that they have accepted or rejected the change you've proposed. The longest I've had to wait is a week and that was recently. I'm glad to hear that that is not becoming a trend!