29 June 2020

My Canada Day Presentation for MyHeritage

At 2 pm ET on Canada Day I shall be on Facebook with Canadian Esther Shuman, now working with MyHeritage in Israel, talking about Canadian resources on MyHeritage, and some complimentary free Canadian genealogical resources.
It's part of the MyHeritage Facebook Live series and available for replay after the event. It would be good to have a few friends online while it's live.
I'll be featuring the census, exclusive newspaper and military resources available through MyHeritage illustrating their use with an Ottawa case study.
Come join me at 2 pm EDT at www.facebook.com/myheritage 

1 comment:

Peggy Homans Chapman said...

For the 2nd time, I tried to share one of your posts and receive the message from Facebook: "Warning
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive."
John Reid, has genealogy become part of some movement not pre-approved by Facebook! I have heard of glitches like this since they implemented their new policies but just thought you should know and it has now happened 2x to me. I'll share Gail Dever's post about it. Too bad Facebook can't get the right posts.
will definitely be on Fbook live tomorrow. Also glad to hear that Myheritage continues to acknowledge the difference between Canada and the US, unlike FindMyPast. Cheers