05 July 2013

One World - One Family conference

I`ve been working on my presentation Family Secrets Revealed by DNA Analysis which I`ll be delivering twice on August 24th at the 4th annual OWOF conference in Brampton, Ontario, organized by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
For $20, $15 if you make the early bird deadline, you get the choice of five presentations in 5 timeslots plus two plenary talks and a box lunch. Many presenters with Ontario name recognition; and quite a deal. I`m looking forward to it.
Find out more at http://www.oneworldonefamily-theevent.com/

1 comment:

Dorothy Kew said...

Hi John:

I too will be at One World One Family next month, presenting on Jamaican research from Canada and British West Indian genealogical research. Having just recently had my mtDNA done I hope to take in one of your presentations as well.

Best regards,

Dorothy Kew